Tips to develop a great memory. Avoid Alzheimer's and Dementia
A good memory makes our lives easier and even increase our joy. We perform better in school, in life and think faster at work.
In adulthood, continuous activation of our memory and learning new things can prevent age-related diseases such as dementia and Alzheimer's.
How to develop a great memory?
- Consume essential fatty acids (Omega 3), as they help prevent Alzheimer's (those with Alzheimer's have low levels of DHA), also it makes you smarter emotional, physically and mentally.
- Your memory improves with exercise.
- Cerebral gymnastics practice, as it stimulates the brain's ability to produce its own natural food.
- Try brushing your teeth with your nondominant hand, Bathe with eyes closed, etc., and change your activities frequently.
- Use techniques of meditation and stress elimination,es.
- Gingko improves blood circulation and mental performance.
A healthy mind in a healthy body